Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Upstairs Neighbors.

I spent this morning figuring out how to do podcasts, and I'm pleased to say that you can now listen to my rants against humanity instead of merely reading them. They'll all be pretty short, so you won't have to spend forever downloading them, but I think they're worth listening to. You can listen to today's rant (just over two minutes) by clicking on the title of this post, or by going to http://media.switchpod.com//users/notjames116/podfist1.mp3. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. oh it stopped just as you were starting to complain about your neighbors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you just going to podcast instead of blogging? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I get into town I'm going to have to ask you how you did this cause I've been wanting to know for sooooo long.

    ReplyDelete